NEW POSTS

[7]

25 BIG QUESTIONS



This might my ask.fm look like if it hasn't been deactivated filled with vigorous, sexually objectifying questions by ill-mannered, insecure, bored people. Anyway, since its about reflecting, this post is about pondering tough personal questions. You guys can do the same too, nothing forced though. Twenty-five questions, I promise to answer them in full honesty and make it interesting for you.


1. What is your best childhood memory?
Anything with my cousins in both mom and dad side. Basically they were my first friends we exchange toys, dress up, play, and talk about outrageous things. We might have minor fights but we end up getting closer (either by force or by choice.) I guess thats the best thing about having them.

2. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
I guess so. Its not that I am coward with my past decisions, but I think Id do better if I avoided these poisonous people at the first place. I learned a lot from my mistakes in the past and I'm still guessing that these people don't have a hint that anyone could change for the better. Frankly speaking they still see the flawed version of myself.

3. How would you like to meet your true love? What do you look for in a guy? (I changed this question)
Hoping that its the right time (when we are ready) Well any time is a good time. Hmmmm I don't actually look for a guy... True love comes in the right time. But I hope that he's a great and responsible man. He has to have character, manners, and morals. Okay, to be honest I require him to be attractive (to me) and be a God-lover like me. Bonus if he adores pillow fights, loves midnight snacks, and is street smart. Oh yeah, it's fine if he has brown eyes that I'd be happy to stare at for hours. If not, then he has to love doing boring things with me and I'll be the one he'd want to spend his life/moments/time with.

4. What do you feel most proud of?
Accomplishing so many things at a young age (but not automatically school-related goals). It means that I am capable of doing (many) great things and handling responsibilities for the future. This blog is one example! Yihee.

5. What is your favorite music?
I change my taste in music. Yet I will always come back to rock music (My Chemical Romance) because they spoke to my soul when I was at my lowest point in life. I also listen to anything with beat (because I love dancing) so rap, EDM, and pop music will be my go-to. I love classical music too because I used to play the piano.

6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Anywhere where it is easy to adapt with their culture (eating, drinking, eliminating, sleeping), transportation, currency, and people. Europe is not one of my travel must haves because people there expect tourists to know what they are doing. Often when I travel, I get lost. Besides, there are equally beautiful places all over the world.

7. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
My house, my blog/talents/educational attainment, important papers/documents in my life, my family, and my true love (do I even own him? Hahaha)

8. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
Well I have a lot to be honest. These are the people who taught me how to be considerate but fair, strict but patient, and kind but brave and strong.

9. What do you want your tombstone to say?
(The Unfinished Chapter's ending?) A person who did great things and never stopped loving. May she remain a legacy.

10. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
Conquering my fears and cheating death.

11. Why did you choose that profession? 
You mean accounting? Well many factors lead me to decide to take this one up. Ill tell you one side of the big story. My cousin, Camille, and I took the same program in all universities we applied for. I originally went for film, and she planned to pursue Accounting.  We sort of switched courses and right now I am thinking, Hmmmm what if?


12. How do you spend your free time? 
Doing crazy things that make me feel fabulous. One is improving my hobbies.


13. If you won the lottery, what would you do? 
Pay 20% of the tax. Huhuhuhuhu. Invest the rest for my family and myself.


14. Who do you most admire in life? 
GOD. I just love Him. I will love anyone who shares the equal love I have for God.


15. What are your top three favorite books and why? 
The Little Prince is classic. I love how it reminds me of my past, present and future and the way it changes its meaning over time. Dantes Inferno reminds me that whatever your sins are, there is a room for you in hell. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover reminds me of my own life story. Anyway, I regret not inserting the bible here.


16. What are you most afraid of? 
That someone I HATE discovers my greatest fears.


17. What feels like love to you? 
Love is heaven. No other words to compare it with. Love is sacrifice, is patient, is selfless, and does not harm the other. Its what I look forward to have in my life everyday.


18. What is your strongest personal quality? 
Being mysterious is what I hope I am... but based on my personality tests: Kind.


19. What was your most embarrassing moment? 
I sang in the microphone when I was DJ-ing at the school. I thought the podium was switched off. Its embarrassing because the entire faculty heard my voice and had to call my attention.


20. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do? 
Become an example of change (of mindset, of duty, of service, and of character.) The second thing I'll do is to educate people that cleanliness is important. There must be order, and there must be rules to be followed or revised. 


21. What age do you feel right now and why? 
The transition to adult stage. Although my maturity shoots up to 40 years of my senior, my experience in work and people lacks my insight about the world and about life.


22. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?  
The 40s. I just love everything (fashion, music, food, houses and streets) except WW II. I like to witness how people lived a simple life... Meaning, where phone calls were timed and when people received actual mail.


23. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why? 
Manipulative skills sounds useful.


24. What does a perfect day look like to you? 
The day when I marry my true love. HAHAHAHA


25. How would your friends describe you? 
Tami is the basic irony: calm but always worried. She loves to have unrealistic goals in life but finds fulfillment in small things. Most of the time she's unpredictable but loves to plan everything. Like, you don't expect to have a lot of things in common and for her to know the things that you also know.



WOOOOHH That was 25 questions and I am grilled. It was fun talking about deep things I badly want to share. Catch the next reflection on April, EXPLORATION NO. 5!

Link The Source

[full_width]
25 BIG QUESTIONS 25 BIG QUESTIONS Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 4:34 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]