NEW POSTS

[7]

Hit Play (Personal Love Song Favorites)

   1. REAL THING Kalapana





When it comes to songs about true love, theres nothing else that comes into mind than this song. Its perfect how the trumpet sweetly reciprocate with the vocals. I admire how this song played through the rhythm of my heart and dictate how much I ought for love. Its great to want the Real Thing

   2. THE SEARCH IS OVER Survivor

  What do you do when The One was right beside you all along? You listen to this song. ~How can I convince you what you see is real? Who am I to blame you for doubting what you feel? I was always reaching; you were just a girl I knew. I took for granted the friend I had in you~ THE GOOD PART IS: There is a happy ending. ~I was living for a dream loving for a moment. Taking on the world that was just my style. Now I look into your eyes, I can see forever. The search is over love was right before my eyes.~ A message to your friend who might, perhaps, be the one all since the beginning.

  3. WAITING GAME Banks

Love is a waiting game, and Id love to be patient of the things or person who is worth it. ~I wish I was in love but I dont wanna cause any pain.A song about wanting to love but not wanting to get hurt. If you ever had this feeling, it might be a good idea to listen to this one. Plus it has beats that make you feel like starring in a supermodel commercial.
 
   4. MY HEART WILL GO ON Celine Dion



That sweet intro will make any man cry. Yup Titanic. And just like any other love, theres always about moving on. This song gives me heartache as a requisite of having that sort of love when you love someone but you have to let go of him or her. And youve learned so much from that relationship youve built. Its unique because that ship has sailed, or sunk. ~Near, far, where ever you are I believe that the heart does go on.~ Lastly, ~Youre hear, theres nothing I fear.~ Is a message that our love will always be alive, no matter where you are. It is alive because it existed.

   5. FROM THIS MOMENT Shania Twain


From This Moment, I will tell you that this must be my wedding song! (if ever Ill reach that time in life). ~Youre the reason I believe in love. And youre the answer to my prayers from up above~ Cant wait for the right person Ill say Right beside you is where I belong

   6. CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU A TEENS




Theres an old adage saying ~Wise men say only fools rush in but I cant help falling in love with you.~ Yup, its been a part of a song, and a part of my life as well. What this song tells me is young love is unique; it might be rushed, it might be forbidden, but it will always be a form of love.

   7. WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDE Def Leppard



You can have a change of heart if you would only change your mind. There is no better way to say opposites attract the way this song is ~When divided with standard united in form~ No matter how different people are, with love they become one. This is also a "make up from a break up" song.

   8. STICKWITHU- Pussycat Dolls



~I dont wanna go another day. So Im telling you exactly what is on my mind.~ Thats what being in an exclusive relationship is all abouthaving no boundaries to expressing your thoughts and emotions. This song is groovy and sexy at the same time. Plus it gives you the ~Nobody gonna love me better~ because We are forever feels.

   9. THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT Michael Buble



Only a legit friend of mine would say that I love dancing. This song is what keeps me on a slow dancing mood. No Michael Buble song will not remind me of Christmas; and the sensitive sweet spot of every strong man. So if Im mad at a guy, this would be a ~lovely~ song to play.


   10.             MY LOVE Westlife

In every corner theres the West part that everyone adores. When played, it reminds me of my childhood and how much I love boy bands serenading to only one girl. Who wouldn't melt when we reach to this part where ~Every season, coast to coast, find a place I love the most. Where the fields are green, to see you once again, my love~


[left_sidebar]
Hit Play (Personal Love Song Favorites) Hit Play (Personal Love Song Favorites) Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 7:29 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]