NEW POSTS

[7]

Black in Business (New Year Celebration)

You can never go wrong with a simple little black dress!


I love wearing black; whether I'm feeling giddy or utterly cranky and mysterious, black is an easy color to fall for in any occasion.


It's a new year and I painted my first days in black. At first I was having doubts, knowing that red is how to celebrate NYE traditionally. Still, I followed my guts. Black will be what it will let itself be. And so will I.





                        















Perks of wearing black:
No traces of stain, sweat, dirt, etc
Goes well with any accessory
If you are too lazy to pick a matching top to a coloured pants, socks, or hat
Accentuates your body
























A few more words:
Each time I feel conscious about myself, this color reminds me to lay low and stay put where I came from. Black is mysterious. A constant reminder to never expose too much of myself if I want to make people wonder. Black is class; with respect to the other colors, black is not flashy without being or looking too ordinary. Black will put me to success: money, friends, family, love, health, and leisure.

Most importantly, black will remind me to:
Always be determined but humble, ambitious but open to mistakes. Black will complete my year (as I was wearing black when I celebrated the new year) with a clean slate. Color the year with black! ♣️


Walking towards 2016 in heels! 

Never miss a post. 



[full_width]


Black in Business (New Year Celebration) Black in Business (New Year Celebration) Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 6:31 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]