NEW POSTS

[7]

All Eyes on Blue


So I guess you're wondering "why elephant pants?" I say well it makes you look taller and gives the illusion of slimmed legs. Originally, I was supposed to wear an off-shoulder top but I guess it's better to create a different look.



















And here is my favorite wall at our neighborhood. Although pink is not my color, with this lighting, it gives the effect of "flushed cheeks" so I guess pink is quite vital after all. 





















All clothes and shoes: Marks & Spencer
Photographed by: Joan Tan






Never miss a post. 



[full_width]

All Eyes on Blue All Eyes on Blue Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 10:38 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. So stunning! I luvvv the pink walling shots!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]