NEW POSTS

[7]

Privacy Please

Privacy Please!



Whenever girls would pose in mini shorts or in bikini, it would lead to controversy. Unlike men who wear shirtless, women have to live in this age to believe that "they do not respect themselves" if they clad in almost-bare photos. I have to stop this notion though. 






People have different things to say. Like in this photo shoot I made with my friends and sister, I wore bikini when I soaked myself in the tub. I know that it will lead to comments like, "what she takes a bath with her underwear on" or if not, "what she let to have her photo taken without clothes on." 



Come on people, decide what you want. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. People will have a lot to say no matter what. Some would even want to invade your personal space just so they could have the attention they need from lacking love from those who matter in their life. 



People will have questions like "who is she with?" or "what are the things she did after the shoot?" Their curiosity is none of my concern anymore. What matters is I had fun.




Whether or not women will be an item of fantasy or controversy, it is up to us how we interpret ourselves. It is us who would decide if we should walk away or fight harder. It doesn't matter if we would hurt someone after they criticized us. What matters is to also show respect and dignity after all the things we have been through. This is why I see to the point that I maximize the use of my privacy settings. If it's not possible, then I let the comments flow but I won't sink or drown with it. I'll make sure that I know what I am as a person. I will always remember of how important esteem is over to care what other people think (think about how frustrating it is!)



Because being a woman is not easy. So what kind of special privilege it is for them to access our daily life encounters. Make them wonder more about us. 





Whether I wear something or not...This is me! I love myself the way I am. I'm not afraid to show who I really am! It won't matter if you'll love or accept the way I am, how I dress, how I model, and how I look but the most important thing to me is that I'll always find happiness. It's your job to find yours too.




Plus I have talented freelance friends who had fun with. These photos would be an addition to our portfolio in the hopes of being hired as an artist!




Blowing bubbles,

Michelle Tan


Photos by: Joan Beatrice Tan

Location: Hyatt, City of Dreams



Never miss a post. 





[full_width]
Privacy Please Privacy Please Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 3:01 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! I love the hyatt too, so relaxing!

    Girl About Town blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole I'm glad you find CoD amazing too! I go there every now and then. Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you somewhere around town ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I messed up a lot. Sorry

    You look really beautiful Tammy. I wish you'd talk to me na. Miss you so much

    -R18

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHITE STARS! Wonder how many boys made you cry... but I wonder how many men cried for you.

    -Ate Kikay

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely images - there's nothing quite like immersing yourself in a massive bubble bath! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEYUM GIRL! SOOOO GORGEOUS. You making me bone(and imma girl okay).


    It's great you have WordPress and Tumblr accounts... but what is it for if you already have everything here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks better. Hey, I still look at this post even though it's been soo long. ILY <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]