NEW POSTS

[7]

Femme Fatale 2






I did this project with Danica months ago (August 2015) and still agreed to post this on our blogs to add on to my modeling portfolio (portefuille)and her photography.



Look 2:
Fierce and Fun










 





 Look two is about being strong, powerful and mysterious.















XX Michelle Tan

Click here to see Look 1
Photos by: Danica Delos Santos
Clothes: Model's own
Shoes: Model's Own
Location: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife


Never miss a post. 


Like and follow me on:

Facebook || Instagram || Google+ ||Bloglovin

Follow and collaborate with Danica at Danica's Blog

[full_width]
Femme Fatale 2 Femme Fatale 2 Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 12:11 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Natassia. I really believe that every girl is beautiful. Thank you so much for dropping by my page. I'd really appreciate more it if you click '+1' to include me with your circles!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, you are so gorgeous! Save some of the pretty for the rest of us -- geeze!
    What shade of lipstick is that, if you don't mind me asking? Ha ha I totally apologize if you wrote it somewhere in your post -- for whatever reason I'm not finding it!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex! Thank you for dropping by my blog! Thanks, Your blog looks awesome too.

      Yeah it's fine, I forgot to mention the makeup brands anyway. I wore Nyx soft Matte lipcream in Copenhagen. This shade is great for any skin tone! I hope to see your next blog with this lip color too.

      XX Michelle

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Bilzy, thanks! I really got inspired with your last post. Your blog is TDF because I love scrolling down and up with your stories. Your photos are ASTONISHING. Please teach me how to choose the perfect but simple filter ;)

      XX Michelle

      Delete
  4. Hi Tami! I really love this look. Sexy and Gorg. <3 Photoshoot and Collaborations with you soon! Mwaaa. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inquire by emailing at iheartmichelletan@gmail.com or clicking CONTACT :D

      Delete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]