NEW POSTS

[7]

Rendezvous With the Sun




This is one of my favorite looks so far. I loved how it hugs my features; the way my waist-to-hip ratio displays a feminine shape, the manner my legs reveal its smooth, flawless-skin, all thanks to the blue tomboy shorts that compliment my skin. 


This look can be versatile too. I can wear it on a day at an amusement park, picnic with friends, a romantic walk at the bay with someone special, a road trip with my favorite friends, a tour on a museum... the list goes on and on. I hope you view my first lookbook and enjoy it the way I did!

 You can view the entire gallery by clicking any of the two sample images. Enjoy <3

Click Image to View Gallery


































Rendezvous With the Sun Rendezvous With the Sun Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 4:12 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Bad lighting! But still effortlessly gorgeous! Love how sexy you are just by being you. And your legs look the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love! When are you going to post about love again? Wanna be inspired again lerllerl

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]