NEW POSTS

[7]

Grade It!


As seen in Total Girl

            Class Grades just tell one side of the story; now it's time to tell your side.

            Class Grades matter to every student’s life because they tell how much you have put in a specific course; however they do not measure accurately the person behind the marks. A person is not human without attitude. Rate yourself with your progress with these A to Z values. Print this out and mark values by the ratings below
            This does not only help you mature as a person, but lets you grow as an individual by being in service and a blessing to the community.


Grade meter:
A- Admirable Effort
B - Better than last year
C - Could have done better
D - Didn't even try
           
Awareness- I know and care about what's going on in the world and do what I can to help.
Grade:

Bravery- I faced a fear, even if it scared me at first.
Grade:

Creativity- I tried to find new and different ways to do things.
 Grade:

Discipline- I followed my schedule and had regular study sessions planned.
Grade:

Excellence- I completed tasks that were given to me to the best of my ability.
Grade:

Friendliness- I treated my classmates with respect and became better friends with those closest to me
Grade:

Gratitude- I thanked people for the big and small ways they helped me this year.
Grade:

Health- I took care of my body so it would always perform at its best.
Grade:

Integrity- I did the right thing, even when no one was looking or there was an easier way out
Grade:

Joyfulness- I found things to like about each class, even the hardest subjects.
Grade:

Knowledge- I did better at a subject I found hard last year.
Grade:

Love for Learning- I learned something out of the classroom.
Grade:

Mastery- I improved in a subject or developed a skill I am good at and enjoy.
Grade:

Number Skills- I found ways to use math to help me in my everyday life.
Grade:

Openness- I listened to other students' opinions and ideas even if they were different from mine.
Grade:

Punctuality- I submitted my work and came to class and group meetings on time.
Grade:

Questioning- I wasn't afraid to ask questions when I didn't understand something in class.
Grade:

Responsibility- I did tasks that needed to be done whether I felt like doing them or not.
Grade:

Service- I helped out a classmate or friend with a really tough task.
Grade:

Teamwork- I did my part for group work and helped my group succeed.
Grade:

Understanding- I understood a lesson well enough to teach it to a classmate or friend who didn't.
Grade:

Vision- I see my goals and dream future clearer and know myself better.
Grade:

Willpower- I pushed through a tough task and didn't give up until I finished it.
Grade:

X-Factor- I stood out by doing more than what was assigned and required for class.
Grade:

"Yes I Can" Tude- I still believed in myself when a task seemed too difficult.
Grade:

Zest- I kept a positive attitude and encouraged those around me when they felt like giving up.
Grade:

GRADE FOR THE MONTH/YEAR:


           source: Total Girl school Planner 2011-2012


Grade It! Grade It! Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 2:18 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]