NEW POSTS

[7]

One-on-One With THE @tamiyummy101

I am a hopeless romantic. The thought of true and unconditional love that awaits me simple makes me feel impatient of it, I just have to be open to it.


It's Tami! Otherwise known as Michelle Tan or tamiyummy101 to the social media.

Filipino-Spanish-Chinese. Three of my mixed blood has had influenced my values in life. I am also an INFJ  (Introvert iNtuitive Feeling Judging) based on the sixteen personalities test and other tests I've took. But don't jump into conclusions just yet. So I present you some bits about my low profile.





I love collecting books and magazines, taking pictures, writing essays and scripts, and cooking simple recipes. I enjoy the delight of a comfy home. I go to bed early because it makes me happy and healthy. I skip it, though, when I travel around the world to adjust my timezone difference, or to simply accomplish my errands. I keep my word, most of the time. I shop at National Bookstore most of the time, because writing supplies pleasures me. If not, I go to grocery stores to fill some for my hungry belly. I giggle and laugh a lot. I dress simply but bring myself elegantly. I prefer pants over skirts so that I could cartwheel. Colored jeans are a must. I like statement Tees to match the mood I am in. In special occasions, however, I love wearing dresses, a floral top and or a skater skirt to boost my femininity and confidence.

People call me life saver because I am present at times of need and even if it was true, my hands are open to help 24/7. They love the idea that I don't bargain when it's not my turn to make the preach. When silence is presence, I ring the bell to hyperactivity. I write more than what I speak because I think texts are more permanent than the oral language. Most of my writings come from the heart, wherein I step forward to compose about the things in and beyond Earth, half of it comes from the feeling of accomplishment by simply being recognized by the ones you love and (surprisingly) the ones that love you.  

When it comes to love, I do it slow, and I do it good. Of course, I don't have a specific type, but I have preferences. I want those who I could be weird and loud and open to but still accept my individuality. I like the idea that I can have as much as three crushes, but when love knocks, I open my heart to only one. I see to it that I become loyal, trustworthy, accountable, loving, and too much demanding of it in return. Just like a bubble, I still don't know where these principles will take me.

YOYO (You're Only Young Once) is my principle. I walk this life with confidence and determination. I'd rather be prepared than spontaneous in my undertakings; on one hand, taking risks is another of my favorite life transcendent. I obey the rule for introspection! 

I might look fearless in the exterior, but in reality, I'm a bit perplexed about it. Sometimes I love the heights, sometimes I hate it. Sometimes I care for animals, and yet sometimes I like sleeping them. Sometimes I love the dark, sometimes I hate the light. Anyhow, what matters is that I have to be stronger that my excuses and debates about overcoming them over the thought of simply losing.

I am a keeper. I value what I have and yet dream of what I could have. 


For the ones who are just like me, I just want you to know that in this life, there is such thing as passion and commitment. I intend to use them through this blog.


Enjoy! 
[full_width]
One-on-One With THE @tamiyummy101 One-on-One With THE @tamiyummy101 Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 2:17 PM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying the test of 16personalities.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! You're Camille's cousin right? I love your blog. Keep posting Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your red dress! It's simple but elegant. One way to represent a woman like you. I am confident that you'd have your true love in this lifetime. I mean, who wouldn't want you is a fool. ⌒.⌒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like wearing that dress, too. Awww, that's so sweet of you. To be honest I like wearing dresses. I just don't get sponsors. hehe. Oh and I like boys who can be men and can be boys at the right time. HAHA. No one gets it the way I do.

      Delete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]