NEW POSTS

[7]

ALL AROUND

I am not a fashionista, but I just want to share my diverse sense when it comes to clothing. From casual to formal, this is how I mix and match my wardrobe.
My style--a versitile but curvacious and comfortable wear

ENJOY




A stroll in the park

For the Fan Girls!

For Girl's Date

A Carnival Day is Adventurous
I'm going to party with Children


18th birthdays!

Prom Queens Whip their sashes out!

First Dates must be comfy!

Malling with Friends!

Family Reunions are nostalgic.


ALL AROUND ALL AROUND Reviewed by Michelle Tan on 7:21 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you have good taste when it comes to dressing up. Especially in combining things there, like the colors of your dresses and accessories:) You look smart, very confident and of course very very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a big fan of yours!!! I mean you're such a talented writer, model, photographer, and person. You have great skin too; would it be possible if you reveal us your skin care secrets? thank you so much: more powers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I am not all of the three mentioned, but you are right with the "person" part. Hahaha, great skin, really? My relatives say that to me, too. I should consider your suggestion. Thank you. ;)

      Delete

Tell me what you think about this post

Rom�rio Bispo

Image Link [http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/mnbk1p5ttf1gkbef17rcercjb0_icon.png ] Author Name [© Tami] Author Description [Magazine Blogger. Your weekly dose from the slice of life: School, Love, and God; and a little bit of fashion.] Twitter Username [themtan] Facebook Username [lastingonmymind] GPlus Username [tamiyummy101] Pinterest Username [tamiyummy101] Instagram Username [themtan]